The top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells are able to treat some very common medical conditions that people have. It is considered a medical breakthrough because it allows the body to effectively repair itself. It was initially used for only one application, but as medical research progressed it was discovered that it had the remarkable ability to treat many varieties of medical conditions. This led to the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells.
Using stem cells to treat medical conditions was very controversial and in the news. But keep in mind that Epic Healthcare & Physical Medicine uses only stem cells that come from amniotic fluid. We do not use embryonic stem cells, which are the stem cells that caused the furor. Call Epic Health Care & Physical Medicine at (972) 355-0083 if you need further clarification.
What Are Amniotic Stem Cells?
Amniotic stem cells are cells that come from either the amniotic fluid or the amniotic membrane. They come from the amniotic sac using amniocentesis. It does not injure the fetus. Since this is simply fluid and does not harm the fetus, many consider this a safe and ethical treatment method.
When the cells come out, they can turn into various types of tissue. This includes cartilage, skin, cardiac tissue, bones, muscle and nerves. This versatility makes it possible to have a top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells. These cells can also regenerate organs.
Benefits of Using Amniotic Stem Cells
The stem cells that are injected into you to treat one of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells restore degenerated tissue when they are injected. The amniotic stem cells have a growth factor and because of this they can replace the cells in your body that are damaged. Amniotic stem cells also contain hyaluronic acid, which is a joint lubricator. This, plus its anti-inflammatory properties, gives it the ability to restore movement and reduce pain.
The advantages of amniotic stem cells are numerous. Amniotic stem cells contain no steroids, which is a common treatment for some of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells. They contain cytokines, which are naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents.
As mentioned before, they contain hyaluronic acid to help joint problems and growth factors that help stimulate the growth of new tissue. They also are resistant to patient rejection so there are no additional drugs you have to take to prevent it. Amniotic stem cells are a highly concentrated source of stem cells. This increases the likelihood of success. Amniotic stem cells are safe. They have been in use for over 20 years. The donors go through rigorous screening with requirements approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Association of Tissue Banks (AATB).
So, What Are the Top 10 Treatments Using Amniotic Stem Cells?
These are some conditions that are especially responsive to amniotic stem cell treatments.
- One of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells is the treatment of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is a common degenerative joint condition that is a result of the cartilage wearing down between your joints. The treatment reduces the inflammation and acts as a lubricant while promoting cartilage growth.
- The second of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is treating degenerative arthritis. It works by the same principle as the treatment of osteoarthritis.
- The third of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells is treating golfer’s and tennis elbow. The stem cells reduce the inflammation that causes the tendonitis.
- The fourth of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is the treatment of rotator cuff tears. The properties of the stem cells reduce the inflammation and help regenerate the tissue.
- The fifth of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is the treatment of tendon or ligament tears. The growth factor in the stem cells promotes the regeneration of the ligament and reduces the inflammation that causes the tendon pain.
- The sixth of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is to treat sacroiliac pain. Lower back pain is a common problem and the anti-inflammatory properties of the stem cell reduce that.
- The seventh of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is in the treatment of severe burns. The growth factor in the stem cells promotes skin regeneration and helps to grow the new skin more quickly.
- The eighth of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cells is in the treatment of difficult to heal wounds. This is commonly found in the elderly and in patients with diabetes.
- The ninth of the top 10 treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is in treating corneal injuries and chemical burns of the eyes. The amniotic stem cells help the surface areas of the eyes heal faster.
- The tenth of the 10 top treatments using amniotic stem cell therapy is in treating hip and neck pain.